There’s been so much going on recently that I’ve been neglecting my blog.
It’s only now that I am sitting on the bus traveling home that I have had a bit of time to digest everything and I’ve realized how exciting life is at the moment.
I’ve been completely inspired by so many things recently.
Here’s what’s been going on:
- Meaning Conference was AMAZING
- I’ve been working on a (top secret) plan for a new initiative, which I can release very soon….
- I’ve been on a journey to bring mindfulness into the workplace, I’ve been lucky enough to be trained by World Class mindfulness gurus, who were founders of the once secret Jedi Warrior Training program for the U.S. army, Joel & Michelle Levey, I’ve me and had some amazing conversations with people on a similar journey, and I’ve published a whitepaper on mindfulness approaches to change, leadership & innovation which is also going to be published by Melrcum next week
- I delivered a new type of workshop around a new model of leadership with my colleague, Danielle Sheerin, for PR Week which seemed to go down really well
- I’ve had been inspired by conversations with people who are designing a new type of business fit for a VUCA World. Plans include demolishing decision-making completely, and mapping energy to create a decentralised organisation
- I’ve been uninspired and re-inspired by green dots
- I’ve been through an almost life-changing Clear Ideas Process with Very Clear Ideas man Charlie Davis
- I had training on complex systems thinking which changed my whole perspective on leadership
- I received some great news from my previous apprentice
- I’ve experienced Tom Nixon’s radical business school pilot
I’ll be writing some posts on all of the above over the next few weeks, and I’ll include the links above as it happens.